About Tracked Tags On Tumblr
If you like topics such as fashion, travel, or food, Tumblr lets you monitor contents with these tags. Through the Tracked Tag feature, you can follow your interest easily on Tumblr. For example, if you're particularly passionate about dieting, you may track tags containing related keywords. New contents will be shown in the number below the tag name. Here's a guideline on how to use tracked tags on Tumblr.
Steps (tracking a tag):
- Input the tag in the Search tags box. This located at the top portion of your Dashboard.
- Press Enter.
- In the search box, click track.
Steps (stop tracking a tag):
- At the top of your Dashboard, press the Search tags box.
- Select the name of tag you want to stop tracking.
- Press untrack.
Things you need to know:
- If you are tracking more than 20 tags, the number of new posts will not be shown below the tag name.
- You may also access tracked tabs by pressing the tab key. Your tracked tabs will appear in a pop-up menu on your Dashboard.