Turning Off Notifications From Everyone On Pinterest
Are you annoyed by the dozens of Pinterest notifications you receive everyday? Good thing, there's a solution for this problem. You can get rid of these by turning off notifications you receive from everyone on Pinterest. Here's a simple tutorial on how to do that:
- Click your name on the top-right portion of your Pinterest homepage.
- From the dropdown menu, click Settings.
- Your Account settings will be shown. Scroll down to Email notifications.
- Under Get an Email from someone, you may now switch to No for notifications such as Repins your pin, likes your pin, follows your board, comments on your pin, send you a pin, joins Pinterest from your other social network and invites you to a group board.
- Once everything is final, scroll down to the bottom of the page and press Save settings.
Things you need to know:
- If you don't want to completely turn off notifications, you may choose to control the frequency of notifications you receive. Under how often, select whether you want to receive it once a day at most or when they happen.
- You also have the option to turn off email notifications regarding News feature and updates and Weekly inspiration from Pinterest.
- If you don't want to receive email notifications at all, simply turn off Get Email notifications.