Unfollowing Someone On Pinterest
When you follow someone on Pinterest, their pins will show up on your news feed. Additionally, when they create a new board, you will automatically follow these boards. If you find their pins or boards irrelevant or uninteresting, you can unfollow these users. Find out how to do that through this easy tutorial.
Steps (individual person) on web:
- Access the particular person's profile by pressing their name from a board or pin.
- You may either click Unfollow on the particular boards you follow or simply press Unfollow all.
Step (multiple persons) on web:
- Access your profile by clicking your name on the profile menu.
- Press Following to view your list.
- Under the names of the people you wish to unfollow, click Unfollow. The action will unfollow all their boards.
Steps (on Android):
- Go to the homepage of the app. On its top right corner, click the person icon. Underneath your display information, tap the Following. This will show you a list of people you follow on Pinterest.
- Access the person's profile. Click Unfollow all or press Unfollow underneath the boards you wish to unfollow.
- You may also unfollow multiple persons. To do this, tap Unfollow next to the names of the people you want to unfollow. The action will unfollow all boards.
Steps (on iPhone and iPad)
- Access your profile.
- Tap Following located underneath your display name.
- Go to the person's profile then tap Unfollow or Unfollow all.
- Unfollow multiple persons by tapping Unfollow beside the names of the people you wish to unfollow. All of their boards will be unfollowed.
Things you need to know:
- When you unfollow a pinner, you may still see their old pins. The action prevents you from seeing their new pins on your newsfeed.
- You may also choose to unfollow boards instead of people.
- You may unfollow people anytime you wish to.
- People won't receive notification when you unfollow them.