Repinning On Pinterest
You can build your board on Pinterest by repinning images from other users in the network. Through repinning, you give credit to the original user who uploaded the image. In addition, you can get more followers by using this feature since you get more exposure and recognition through repinning. For business owners who have accounts on Pinterest, repinning is a great marketing tool. It's a way to get their brands on maximum exposure and has the ability to transform their business. Follow this easy how-to article to know the basics of repinning on Pinterest.
Steps (on boards):
- Go to the image or pin that you want to repin. Hover over it and click the Pin it button. You can also enlarge the image and click the Pin it button located at the upper left corner of the image.
- Select the board where you want to pin it and include a description to your pin.
- Press Pin it.
Things you need to know:
- You don't need to follow the user to repin his or her image.
- The user who initially pinned the image will be cited when you repin an image. No matter how many times it is repinned, the primary source will still be credited in the pin.
- You have the option to repin an image to a secret board. The secret pins will not include information about the source pinner or the secret board. Additionally, the original pin will not display + 1 on the repin count. The original pinner will not receive any details about it including information about the secret pin, secret board and the user who pinned it. However, if you make the board public,
- As of the moment, repinning an entire board is not yet possible. If you want to see this feature on Pinterest, you can vote through this link https://en.help.pinterest.com/entries/23212777-Repin-an-entire-board