Changing Your Picture On Pinterest
Your profile image in a social network is the first thing that users will notice. Thus, you should always pick a photo that best captures your personality. Pinterest automatically utilized the profile photo you used in the social media you used to sign up. You can change this anytime you wish to. Whether on desktop, iPad, iPhone or Android, you can change your profile image by following these simple steps.
Steps (on desktop):
- Access your Pinterest profile by clicking your name on the top right portion of the page.
- Hover over your profile image then Press Edit photo.
- Select Choose File. Choose the photo you wish to upload from your computer.
Steps (on iPad):
- Click the pencil icon found at the top-right corner of your Pinterest profile.
- From this point, you may know change your profile image along with your name, username, website, description and location.
- Once you're finished, click Save.
Steps (on iPhone):
- Access your Pinterest profile.
- Click the gear icon then Edit profile. You may also tap your profile image.
- You now have the option to modify your profile image along with your name, username, website, description and location.
- Click "Profile Picture" option to change your default photo.
- Tap Save.
Steps (on Android):
- Go to your Pinterest profile and access the About section.
- Now you may change your profile photo.
Things you need to know:
- Your Pinterest profile image is 165 x 165 pixels.
- Images with square dimensions are highly recommended. It must have 600 x 600 pixels.
- Square pictures with dimensions bigger than 165 x 165 pixels will be resized to fit.
- On the other hand, square pictures with dimensions smaller than 165 x 15 pixels will be stretched to fit.
- If you intend to use a rectangular picture, it will be cropped and centered automatically. It may not look the same as you wanted it to be.