Preventing People From Posting On Your Facebook Timeline
Are you tired of deleting unwanted posts of your friends on your Facebook timeline? Facebook actually allows you to stop your contacts from writing on your wall without the need to block them. In this way, only you have the ability to post something on your timeline. Here's a tutorial on how to do that.
- Find and click the gear icon located at the top-right corner of your Facebook homepage.
- From the dropdown menu, select Account Settings.
- Press Timeline and tagging from the selection on the left column.
- Look for the setting Who can add things to my timeline then press edit on Who can post on your timeline.
- A dropdown menu will appear. Choose Only me.
Things you need to know:
- You also have the option to review posts friends tag you in before it is displayed in your timeline. To do this, click On for this option. It can also be found under the setting Who can add things to my timeline.
- Your Facebook friends still have the ability to comment on any post they can view.