How To Poke Someone On Facebook?
Poking is an interactive activity that lets you catch the attention of your friend on Facebook. It's a simple and fun way to say your greetings to your friends. The friend who gets poked will be able to see a poke icon notification with your name beside it when you're using Facebook. Good thing about this feature is only user can view that you poked him or her. Here is a simple tutorial on how to poke someone on Facebook.
- Access your friend's timeline.
- Look for the gear icon found at the top-right portion of the timeline.
- A dropdown menu will appear after you press it. Select Poke.
Things you need to know:
- You need to be the user's Facebook friend to be able to poke them.
- You can't recover a poke once you eliminate it from your homepage. You may poke the user back instead.
- Removing a poke also allows the user to poke you again.
- When you remove a poke, the user has the ability to poke you again.
- Access this link to learn more about Poke app for Facebook on iPhone https://www.facebook.com/help/397568030328686/