Viewing Facebook Search History
Want to keep track of the people of you have searched on Facebook? Good news is Facebook has a feature that lets you do that. Learn how to view the list people you have looked for on the social network through Facebook search history.
- Access your timeline.
- Click Activity Log. This can be found at the top-right area of your timeline.
- On the Activity log column on the left, click More just under comments.
- At the bottom of the column (just above Less), click Search.
- You can now view your Search History.
Things you need to know:
- No one else can view your activity log and search history.
- You can remove a search. To do this, simply click the circle with line across icon at the right side of the search. Then, select Remove.
- You also have the option to clear all Searches. Simply click Clear Searches at the top right portion of your Search History. Then, press Clear searches.