Adding Facebook Group To Favorites
If you want to access a Facebook group easily, you can easily add it to your favorite list in your homepage. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to do that.
- On the left column of your Facebook homepage, hover over the name of the group you wish to bookmark or add to favourites.
- Click the Edit or pencil icon on the left side of the group.
- From the dropdown menu, select Add to Favorites.
- The group's name will automatically be listed under Favorites.
Things you need to know:
- If you can't view the group's name you wish to bookmark, click More located at the bottom of the left tab.
- You can reorganize the bookmarks in your Favorite list. To do this, hover over the bookmark. Click the Edit or pencil icon then choose Rearrange from the dropdown menu. Drag the bookmark to where you want it placed then press Done.
- You have the option to rearrange, replace and remove items in your Favorite list except for newsfeed.
- Facebook groups are rearranged depending when you last accessed it. Moreover, bookmarking is automatically done for you.
- Aside from groups, you may also add a Page and app to your favorite list.